About the Recipe
2 8 oz. Sirloin Steak
1 French Baguette
¼ cup Mrs. Fromley’s Blueberry Rhubarb Dessert Jam
½ cup Blue Cheese crumbled
3 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tsp Luvafoodie Meat Lovers Spice
2 tbsp Luvafoodie Garlic Lovers Spice
1. Preheat Oven 370 Degrees
2. Cut baguette into ½ slices and coat with 2 tbsp. olive oil and 2 tbsp. Luvafoodie Garlic Lovers spice.
3. Put slices of bread on baking sheet.
4. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown, remove from oven and set aside.
5. In a large frying pan add 1 tbsp. olive oil and sirloin steaks. Season with Luvafoodie Meat Lovers spice. Fry until medium or medium rare.
6. Let meat rest for 10 minutes.
7. Slice tenderloin into 1” pieces.
8. Place 1 piece of tenderloin on each slice of bread. Top with blue cheese crumble and dab of blueberry rhubarb jam on top of cheese.
9. Garnish with Rosemary sprigs and blueberries.